Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Dawntrix Rebuffed.



I am feeling utterly rebuffed. Three! Count them, three times I've been abruptly refused passage into my latest facebook obsession: Pieces of Flair. Mind you, I've only been a subscriber to this application for 5 days, but it's latched hold of my brain, and is threatening to take hostages!

The snubbery started this morning when I dragged myself to the computer at 5am because I couldn't sleep. Power on, Internet...not connecting- Weak signal. I tried engaging the signal at least 92 times- without success. Then, when at the computer lab this afternoon, I told myself I would only check my email to get a ph # I'd emailed to myself. My hand maneuvered the mouse in such a way, that I found myself trying to log onto Pieces of Flair! I swear officer- It wasn't me!!! And then, for a third time I was not allowed access! This time it was due to kinks in the app. Moral of this story: do not put your trust in the applications of man.

5 comments:

Melinda said...

wow your hooked! haha

NariceatL4 said...

You need to go to PiecesOfFlairAnnonymous to take care of that addiction!

Wendster said...

.... admitted that we were powerless over flair and that a power greater than ourselves could ....

Hi. My name is Dawn and I am a recovering flair o holic.

Hi Dawn. (said absent mindedly as the other group members type away on their laptops.)

Krissy said...

Yes, I too have the same problem. And I am also at the point on mine that I can not add anymore w/out deleting some. There a limit on how much flair you can post!

Lady Dawntrix said...

Im concerned. I am Dawntrix, and Im wondering how you decided to use my name when posting on your blog? Im hopeful folks wont confuse the two of us.