Sunday, April 11, 2010

No Jellies on this Toast...


Cause it's Fast Sunday. Besides, Jelly Fish are our friends (a.k.a. not for eating).

Sunday is my favorite day of the week. I love going to church. The Sabbath is a departure from the usual and that's refreshing!

I took a trip the Long Beach Aquarium on Friday with my Momma. We both had fun with our cameras. I got some great shots of the Moon Jellies. The earth is full of wonder and beauty- even in places we are rarely able to catch a glimpse of.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

OOOO, the Moon Jellies look cool! My secret to my signature.... I made it in power point, saved it as a jpeg and then plonk it on the good old blog as a picture at the end of each post. LOVE YA xoxo

Anonymous said...

LOVE the Jellies pic! And Love Sunday too! Miss ya!