Saturday, December 27, 2008

Sweet Ginger



Ginger Cox married Sean Jones today. They are so happy together. *Yay* I happened to be volunteering at the L.A. temple and finagled my way into being assigned to Ginger's wedding party- Hah! Ha!

When I approached Ginger and Sean to unite them with their adoring, but reverent, fans, Ginger invited me to witness their sealing- that was sweet of her! During this same shift, I ran into a couple whom were married last November, whose family I had been assigned to help congregate, and now his brother was getting sealed- both cousins of Mark Wright... Small world!

Speaking of love at Christmas time... though ironic it is, did you know mistletoe is a parasitic plant that usurps nutrients and water from it's host plant? It's also poisonous... I wonder who decided to deem it the trigger to share a kiss.

"Look honey! A poisonous parasite is looming above us! Can't eat it, but why don't you come over here and gimme a kiss!"

1 comment:

NariceatL4 said...

Poisonous parasites always make me want to kiss my neighbor!!!

(That was a great line of yours--made me laugh out loud!!)

What a clever girl you are!