Friday, October 21, 2005

Lub and Merwidge...

It's what brings us together today- a response to recent posts… I believe marriage has the power to make the world a much more desirable place to live, IF, the two people within that bond will each put forth the needed effort to make their relationship a success- this includes learningsome self-control (re. wandering eyes and wavering intensions.)My parents have been married for 27 years. They still go on datesevery Friday night and they still enjoy each other's companyimmensely. I feel spoiled to have their example to follow. Myfriends always tell me how lucky I am to have the family I do-I thank my parents for making the right choice in marriage by choosingeach other- They didn't act on impulses or find themselves forced intomarriage by extenuating circumstances. They took their time to fallin love, and then promised to stay true to each other. This is not anunobtainable result, on the contrary, I fully believe it's somethingeach of us can have.I believe solid family relationships are something every person longsfor-to truly be loved for who we are and to truly give that love back,romantic and paternal.We talked about it in class last night- all the songs on the radio areabout love in one way or another because WE ALL WANT, and quitepossibly, NEED TO BE LOVED!Marriage is sacred. I believe it is a vital ceremony and union thatis being ferociously attacked and manipulated into representingsomething far from its' original sanction and intent.I say it again: Yes, yes, marriage is a good thing, a necessary thing...

4 comments:

Melanie Alamo said...

The InformationWeek Blog
Here you'll find observations, anecdotes, and analysis from our experienced staff of reporters and editors, with links to stories, surveys and other content that appear on InformationWeek .com , TechWeb .com , ...
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

Askinstoo said...

Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!

Ken said...

US Satmps for collectors Puffin Stamps U. S. Stamps for collectors at U. S. Mint stamps Visit U. S. Mint stamps

James said...

Robopet (aka Robosapien's Best Friend) By Mark Tilden Spotted At Best Buy
Robopet has hit the shelves at Best Buy, and he's much smaller than I thought he'd be! The retail price on this little robotic pet is $99, however he can be picked up through Amazon for only $79. Being the ...
JAmes Jordan is the author of Underground Mass Secrets To Shock Your Body Into an Explosive Growth Spurt! weight gain story